Pumpkins in the making.
I adore that plaid pumpkin!
Pretty pumpkin shades, are you making a table runner or the makings of a quilt?
Love it!
Fall is definitely on the way…..your pumpkins are showing up just in time ;-)
Your pumpkins are so fun! Love their different styles.
Your pumpkins do look nice. I'm also wondering if your are stopping here, or making more rows.
I'm so in the mood for fall! Love your fabrics, especially the plaid. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/19/wednesday-wait-loss-498
Love your pumpkins, because, yup, fall is on the way!
Happy Pumpkins
piecemaker1@gmail.com
I adore that plaid pumpkin!
ReplyDeletePretty pumpkin shades, are you making a table runner or the makings of a quilt?
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteFall is definitely on the way…..your pumpkins are showing up just in time ;-)
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkins are so fun! Love their different styles.
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkins do look nice. I'm also wondering if your are stopping here, or making more rows.
ReplyDeleteI'm so in the mood for fall! Love your fabrics, especially the plaid. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2026/08/19/wednesday-wait-loss-498
Love your pumpkins, because, yup, fall is on the way!
ReplyDeleteHappy Pumpkins
ReplyDelete