Thursday, December 5, 2013

Quilt Along

Okay, so they got my attention!!  Have you seen the quilt Tone it Down for the AP&Q Quilt Along?  I was going to resist.  R.E.S.I.S.T!!!  But there I was, at the grocery store, and I pass by the magazine section, which happens to be right next to the milk section...... and well...... all I can say is

THIS.............


jumped into my shopping cart, before I could even accelerate out of the way!


Tone it Down

So I guess I am going to be blog hopping for the next few months.

Do you want to know which rock stars are participating??

Amy Ellis of Amy's Creative Side
Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs
Camille Roskelley of Thimble Blossoms
Carrie Nelson of Miss Rosie's Quilt Co.
Jane Davidson of Quilt Jane
Jennifer Keltner of AP&Q
Kimberly Jolly of Fat Quarter Shop
Lisa Bongean of Primitive Gatherings
Lissa Alexander at Moda Lissa
Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life

Talk about an amazing line up!!  

Now the hard part.  Choosing the fabrics.  
Decisions......... decisions......

Happy quilting!!

4 comments:

Lady Locust said...

Don't you just hate it when things jump into your cart like that? Thanks for the links of the others as well - looks like fun. I have been really trying to avoid the magazine section. Working on a hand work quilt that takes a long time, then get inspired to make others - then wonder, "yikes what am I thinking?"
Smiles,
JoeyLea

Deborah said...

You've made this very tempting!! It's a lovely project and a great line up of bloggers!

Susan said...

I'd certainly rather be quilting, but I still have a bunch of projects to finish for CHA! Happy quilting, dear friend, XOXO

Tanya Rachelle said...

Haha! I know all about magazines jumping into shopping carts!!! Thanks for the info and what a gorgeous quilt! hmmmm do I really need another project to start?!
~Tanya