Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crusty Bread

Do you love home made bread? How about an easy recipe that bakes up crusty on the outside and moist and delicious on the inside?

My daughter found this recipe and has made it in several different flavors. I was amazed at how easy this bread makes up. AND no kneading.




Here is the LINK for the recipe. I just wanted to share the pictures of how beautifully the bread looks. Try different ingredients. We have had cheese and rosemary, Calamari Olive, and Garlic breads. Each one has been delicious. If you love fresh home made bread, I know you will love this one.  

Enjoy!

11 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Thanks for sharing the link, I make almost all of our bread. This recipe looks very simple and easy, it's a must try soon!

Meggie said...

I have tried a similar recipe....for Dutch Oven Baking at a Camp Fire. Thanks for sharing a wonderful link.

Jackie's Stitches said...

That looks SO good and something that can be easily accomplished. My son makes bread that takes a few days to make and while I love it, I just don't have time for that. Thank you for the link and the delicious photo.

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

I could make a meal out of fresh homemade bread and butter (and maybe a little homemade jam). I don't often make homemade bread because it's so time consuming, so I love the promise of this recipe (both in savings of time and in flavor). I've bookmarked that recipe and as soon as I have a day for myself, I'm going to make some. Yum!

Susan said...

Love to bake bread--yesterday I made sour dough, but this looks great too! XOXO

Janie said...

Thank you so much.

NancyL said...

Looks great. I will be trying this.

NancyL
buttonsandstitching.com

Lady Linda said...

How yummy! I might have to try this and see if I can be successful with this recipe! Thanks for sharing.

Susanne Tyree said...

That bread looks amazing. I am a lover of sourdough and years ago got caught up in making my own bread....then I got on the bathroom scales and that kinda did it. My oldest bought a bread machine a couple years ago. She loved it.
Susanne :)

The Charm of Home said...

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing at HSH!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

This looks good. We have a cast iron pot, but hubby uses them, not me. He wants to try this on the fire pit.