Thursday, July 9, 2015

The journey continues...


As we loaded up our trailer for this last trip, I graced the kitchen with my camper towel.

Such a fun addition. Of course I never used it, but it makes for the perfect decoration.
 
This was our girls first ride up the mountains.
 

 And of course we came upon miles and miles of corn!
 There were some unusual things we passed along the way.


I tried to capture the setting sun in the mirror, but I'm not all that adapt with the phone camera.

More tomorrow!


Happy Quilting!

7 comments:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

i love your towel {of course}, and i think you did a fine job capturing the rear view mirror scene! lovely.
xo

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a fabulous job of capturing the sights you saw from your window. I will have to try that on our upcoming road trip.

Susan said...

That towel is the perfect touch and I remember taking such trips with our girls too. Such family fun, XOXO

Barb said...

What fun, your camper towel is adorable!

Jeanna said...

Love the camper towel.

The boat looks like it is driving itself, too funny.

Allie-oops Designs said...

That is the cutest towel! I love that boat....not sure I'd be too confident pulling your girl in the mountains, but I know it can be done!

Tanna said...

Perfect towel! I love it. I think you are getting good at those mirror photos! Keep 'em coming! =) blessings and hugs ~ tanna