Wednesday, August 24, 2016

A Change in Plans

When my son married last year, he moved into a condo and of course took some of his furniture. But since awaiting the arrival of baby girl, he asked if we could store a bed, so they could convert the room into a nursery.

And so the bed was set back up in my son's old room. Which I had taken over as my sewing room.

Which also meant that my cutting table and ironing board needed to be relocated.

 I found that the best place to spread out was on the ping pong table :-)

It's also where the ironing board took up residence.


For now, it works!

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Ping pong tables are great for basting quilts.

sunny said...

And the bed looks like a great place to lay out a quilt. Or maybe a nice place to take a little nap?

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Wow! And now I've got a use for that ping pong table that's just collecting dust in our basement! Thanks for sharing!

Val said...

I still don't have my sewing room set up!! Yours looks great!