Thursday, May 24, 2018

On the road again

When we travel, it's always fun and delightful to visit quilt shops in new areas. On our last trip, we ended up in Franklin Tennessee.

I remember visiting The Quilting Squares several years ago with my SIL, and this visit was just as pleasant. 


Lovely quilts displayed on the walls.


And the friendliest staff I've met in quite a long time.


So many fun quilts and patterns. And YES I had to buy some patterns a fabric. 

For this one :-)


How have you been inspired lately?



5 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

I'm inspired by your post. What beautiful quilts. I think that Giraffe quilt is calling my name.

Allie-oops Designs said...

Lovely quilts!!!!

Susan said...

Looks like a lovely shop! Inspiration is coming from blogs and Pinterest for me right now. Our local quilt shop closed about a year ago.

Karen S said...

Great quilts on display. Always inspiring.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Lovely finds on your travels. One of my favourite things is to hunt through quilt shops. Inspiration is there!