Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Bloggers Quilt Festival

It's been several years since I participated in the Bloggers Quilt Festival hosted by Amy's Creative Side. But today, I am linking up.

My husband enjoys the outdoors, and occasionally goes hunting. So I used this Island Batik fabric to make a quilt, just for him.

I couldn't resist this animal themed fabric to make a quilt for his easy chair.

And I dug around in my stash to use this batik for the backing.

Thanks so much for stopping by. 
I hope you enjoy the rest of the Festival.
Thank you to Amy for hosting.


12 comments:

Sandra said...

Batik fabrics are so popular. Love how the fabric you chose has the animal prints. This quilt has a great design and great colors. Your husband should be very happy!

Quilting Babcia said...

I love the way you've put this quilt together. It is very subtle and beautiful, a perfect quilt for a man. Kudos!

Nancy in NV-wheres the dude at blogspot said...

This looks wonderful. I don't think we quilters make enough guy quilts. I bet your husband loves it.

Pamela said...

That's a perfect quilt for a guy!

cityquilter grace said...

such a pretty quilt...those muted batiks are beautiful!

Jan @Cocoa Quilts said...

My husband is a hunter too. I love the fabrics. Thanks for sharing this beautiful quilt.

FABBY'S LIVING said...


Wow this quilt is stunning dear friend !
Hugs,
Fabby

Danette said...

Your husband is a lucky man! He will enjoy this beautiful quilt!

LuAnn Kessi said...

Beautiful color story and love those batiks!

LuAnn Kessi in Western Oregon
https://luannkessi.blogspot.com/

Nana said...

Love the batik animal print for a beautiful manly(or anyone) quilt. I am sure a nap under that will bring soothing dreams.

Kirsten said...

This quilt is amazing and the batiks are just perfect for a "guy" quilt!

Terry said...

Those batiks are fabulous! They made a beautiful quilt! :0)