Friday, February 21, 2020

More Than We Remember

More Than We Remember is an amazing story. One that touches your heart. It was suspenseful and emotional. And what an unsuspected ending. I could hardly put down this page turner.

The story is about three women, Addison Kilbourn, Emilia Cruz, and Brianne Demanno, whose lives intersect in a most dramatic way. Each character was deep and thought provoking but easy to engage in the story. There were some pretty tough issues, but I loved how the author wove forgiveness into the very heart of the novel.

 It was beautifully written by Christina Susann Nelson. This was my first introduction to this writer, but you can be sure I will be looking for more. Definitely a 5+ rating.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

1 comments:

Farm Quilter said...

Sounds like a good read! Thank you for the intro to it and the author.