Monday, May 3, 2021

Seeking Inspiration

 We have been traveling last week to points north. While my hubby was in meetings, I was able to drive to different places.  One of them was a quilt shop :-)

I have been to Birdhouse Quilts in Warner Robbins Georgia before. They have a lovely shop and the people are very nice.

I really liked the gray, blues and red half square triangles quilt.



I was mainly looking for some inspiration as I really did not need any more fabric. 

Have you found any inspiration lately?

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Yes - I am working on Rocky Road to Kansas, not sure whose pattern I have but so far, so good. I'm using the chunks in my "good trash", including shirtings. I'm using strings for both dark and light.

Sometimes it's good to rest the brain - we don't ALWAYS be working on a quilt or sewing something. Enjoy your trip!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I found a pattern this morning for a Dresden plate flower pot mini quilt. I'm so tired of what I've been working on this year. I'm ready for something fun and quick.