Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Grand time with the grands

This weekend I finally finished the quilt for grandchild #5.

It was such fun fabric. This is the second quilt I made using this fabric.

And we had a surprise visit. My son brought two of his children over.


This is the first time AJ was on our playset. He had such a good time romping around in our yard. 

We discovered the pretty flowers.

And this little guy was not too happy.

If we come too close, his little bottom lip starts to quiver and you can be sure he will have tears soon after that. I think in time he will warm up to us. His sister and brother are always so happy to see us. Each child is so different. But we love them all. 

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

What a great kids quilt! Nothing fancy or demanding -- just CUTE! I just received a scrap bag of kids prints, full WOF and your suggestion is PERFECT for youngster's quilts. I tend to get all fussy with them - kids don't care. thanks for great idea!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I love the whale fabric. Great quilt. Hope he warms up to you soon. We're still waiting to meet our 3rd grand.

Darlene S said...

I agree 100% that every child is different. But the one grandson that quivers his lip will soon come around to realizing you are the absolute best friend Gparent in the world. After all, what a super cool swing you have and beautiful yard.