Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Traveling

 We took a trip last week to Georgia. Hubby had meetings and I stayed in the Airstream. We had planned to travel up to NC, but I wasn't feeling all that well (BP issues) so we made the trip short.




Angry looking clouds.


I felt like the lone ranger in this small RV park. We were there for three days while hubby was busy.


On the way home we stayed at KOA Tifton. It was a really nice RV park. Lots of trees and a nice playground for children.



A lone butterfly. Don't know what it was doing in the dirt but it was pretty.
The trip home there were more angry clouds but it never rained on us.

So what have you been up to lately?

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

I really miss RVing. We traveled all over the US and had so many wonderful memories. But DH passed away 9 years ago at the age of 66..that was NOT in the plans. I still miss him terribly and wish we could've made more memories. Hope you're feeling better.

Elaine Adair said...

Oh, nice - looks lovely. I never did any camping with my Dh, but we did manage a LOT of short jaunts - so glad I have those memories of simple trips, never too overwhelming.