Wednesday, November 10, 2021

A Deep Divide

 



A Deep Divide by Kimberly Woodhouse was a 5 star read for me. Having never been to the Grand Canyon it was intriguing for me to read about the wonders of this great place.

Emma Grace McMurray has come to the Grand Canyon to be part of the Harvey House that has opened there. Running from people who are looking for her since her father tried to sell her into a marriage that would benefit him financially. She soon learns, after she runs away, that her father is murdered.

Ray Watkins is a different type of man. His faith leads Emma Grace to trust him. Seeking to please his father, he is sent by his father to take care of something his father would not disclose to him, but his fathers business associates end up in jail for some shady dealings.

I think this is the first book by Woodhouse that I have read. And it as well worth every single word. It was clean, God centered and very interesting. A historical fiction that was well balanced, with romance and a bit of mystery.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

0 comments: