Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Pressed Flower Friend

 


My Pressed Flower Friend
 (Sherry Morris)

In my book of memories, 
there is a pressed Flower that fills a page,
With a gentle fragrance lingering still,
though it's faded now with age.
The way my Friend smiled and laughed,
The many ways she cared,
Are a legacy that she left behind
In stories I love to share.
So remember the hearts who've touched
your life,
It's what we each are here for.
A pressed Flower gently reminds us
To love and treasure our friendships more.

·.·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.·\o/.(¨`-¦-´¨).\o/·.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,.·.·
I love you Diana.  
Your Fragrance still 
lingers

2 comments:

Lori said...

What a lovely tribute.

carol l mckenna said...

I adore Winnie the Pooh and this quote is so precious ~ Xo

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)