Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Trendy Tables

 While we were traveling in Texas a few weeks ago, I came across this at a quilt shop.


I absolutely fell in love with the color choices. So I tried to find the pattern by Anka's Treasures and had not found it in any of the shops I visited. 
But low and behold, last week we visited a quilt shop in Clearwater, Country Quilts and Bears, and right when we walked in I found the book!


I may never make this table runner, but I just had to have the book, in case inspiration struck :-)

2 comments:

Lori said...

Unfortunately, I have several quilt books that I bought with great intentions but that have yet to produce any inspiration. And, the kids are NOT thrilled with the thought of them being part of their inheritance one day, so I'm thinking of facing reality and donating the books to Goodwill along with the four boxes of clothing and kitchen utensils I have waiting to go.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Looks like lots of cute table runners in that book. Maybe you'll stitch some of them. PS: I'm from Texas (misplaced in Illinois).