Wednesday, March 22, 2023

So in love

 Have you ever had a piece of fabric that you fell in love with. As I was going though my stash, using up fabric for the nursing home quilts, I came across a MODA fabric that I bought years ago. It was elegant and beautiful. And if felt like silk. I decided to use it, with some corrdianting fabric to make a small lap quilt.


A close up

It was just so lovely. And soft. I never had a piece of MODA that felt like silk before.
The coordinating fabrics were from the same line.

The great thing is there is enough of the floral fabric for backing.

                                         Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party



5 comments:

dgs said...

What a cheerful quilt. Whomever receives this lovely quilt will certainly get many wonderful warm and cozy quilty hugs and much comfort. Bless you.

straythreads said...

You can’t go wrong with blue and yellow.. I had that same fabric in my stash
Love it

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

what a beautiful quilt. It will surely brighten someone's days!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

What a sweet piece of fabric ;-)

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful color combinations for delightful quilt ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)