Friday, August 18, 2023

Speedy delivery

 Today is delivery day. I made three more pillowcases to go with the 13 already finished.




I'm off to deliver them to the collection quilt shop.

Happy Quilting.

                                     Needle and  Thread Thursday  
                       
                                      Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party


3 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Luv your pillowcases,I'm working on some for a children's hospital

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Love them!!! And great to go with the others!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

You've been busy. I haven't made a pillowcase in a long time.