Monday, May 13, 2024

A wonderful day

 Did you have a good Mother's Day? Mine was great. My daughter took me to get a pedicure on Saturday. I normally don't get them, but it was such a nice treat. Then she went to church with us, which made this mama's heart happy. 

Happy Flowers from daughter 

then my son came by and brought these
and a dozen long stem red roses from sweet hubby.
My youngest son's family sent this amazing picture they painted of Grandma's Garden.
Isn't it adorable? Their mama is so talented and creative.

And to top it all off, I received a fun package from the Fat Quarter Shop!

Whether you are a mom or not, I hope you had a wonderful day


1 comments:

dgs said...

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Your flowers are gorgeous. I'm delighted you had such a fun Mother's Day.