Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Class Act

 Back in February I found this heart pattern on the Fat Quarter Shop website.


It turned out ok, but I was just not all that happy with it. The grays just aren't my thing. So I decided to class it up a bit

Now that's much better :-)
                                       Sew and Tell
                                       NTT
                                      Midweek Makers
                                      Put Your Foot Dow
                                     Finished or not Friday
                                      Design wall Monday
                                      Beauties Pageant 
                                     Off the Wall Friday

3 comments:

dgs said...

I like how you finished your heart Happy Mail block. You definitely jazzed it up. Looks great.

scottylover said...

That turned out spectacular! I love how you dressed it up!
Sandy

Melva said...

It is a lovely quilt and the borders you added were much needed. It reminds me of "The Flower Letters". Stories told through a series of snail mail letters over 12 months. They are charming!