Saturday, July 25, 2026

A Little Latitude

 book cover for A Little Latitude

A Little Latitude by Johnnie Alexander is a sweet mystery, part of The Gift Shop Mystery series.

Port Huron is a small town in Michigan.  When a mysterious package lands on Sarah Morgan's Heavenly Presents shop door, she doesn't know if it is a hoax. What she finds is a treasure map, with an X marking the spot. She along with forest ranger Flint Carroway start to investigate. 

This enjoyable story is split time with entries from 1812. There is a code that needs to be deciphered to find the treasure.  Clean, engaging, interesting characters, nicely paced. I've read several of Johnnie Alexander's books and she is an excellent author. Even though this is part of a series, it is a stand alone story.

 I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

0 comments: