Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A lazy day to shop

Many of you know that I love to take you along with me when I visit a Quilt shop. One of my favorite places to visit is Quilts on Plum Lane. It's such a lovely shop.


Always lots of eye candy and beautiful sample quilts made up.


Don't you just love to browse and take it all in??

I just have to add -Wow! I am amazed and blown away at the amount of comments on my SewMamaSew Giveaway post. Over 600 comments so far!! Thanks so much for stopping by. I usually reply to comments, but there are so many of them this time, that I just will extend my thanks here.

I hope you can enjoy a lazy day to shop. But if not - Happy Quilting!!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks for taking me shopping with you. i'll have to ask at my local shops if they would let me do the same. Great idea.

Barb said...

I enjoyed the pictures!

Susan said...

Such beautiful quilts and fabrics. I can get lost in these stores for hours in amazement. My favorite quilt store is in Lexington, KY where my daughter lived. Even though she passed away, I still try to get back there to visit and have such great memories of quilting with her. Your photos are so inviting. XOXO

Cyndi said...

Beautiful quilt shop...maybe I can visit it on one of my trips down to Florida!

Have a great week!

XOXO,

Cyndi

imquilternity said...

Great quilt shop...but I wanna know what you bought? lol Hope you got lots of good stuff!

Denise :) said...

I just enjoyed a lazy couple of minutes shopping vicariously through you! :)

Carrie P. said...

love window shopping with you!

Allie said...

That does look like a great place, love the quilts hanging!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the eye candy through your lens.

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Hi darling, quilters heaven.. what beautiful eye candy. hugs ~lynne~

Michelle May-The Raspberry Rabbits said...

What a fun shop. We hardly have any near me. Have to drive for an hour. Poo.