Monday, May 8, 2017

What Hope Remembers



"Where She Belongs" was the first novel I read written by Johnnie Alexander. I enjoyed it so much, I read "When Love Arrives," the second in the series. The Misty Willow Series flowed so beautifully  that when I was offered to review the third book, I jumped at the opportunity.

"What Hope Remembers" continues in the lives of the Sullivan descendants and the history that surrounds them. Amy Somers lived a high profile life until her life, and the choices she has made, pushes her over the edge. She returns to Misty Willow with a hardened heart.

Gabe Kendall returns to the horse farm he loved, owned by his aunt, trying to rebuild his life after making mistakes that landed him in prison. Meeting Amy again, rekindles feelings from their teenage summer romance.

Although the story weaves facts from the previous books, I found it stands alone as we are introduced to the lives of Gabe and Amy. Both broken by their past mistakes, they find a friendship that brings out the best in them. Will it be enough to rekindle their long ago first love romance? Will tragedy draw them closer?

This book was an enjoyable Christian fiction. I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.


0 comments: