Monday, September 25, 2017

Are you working on Christmas projects?




Have you been working on Christmas projects??  I tend to be one who puts off holiday sewing until pretty late in the season.

This table topper was started a couple of years ago, but I have purposed to get it finished so I can use it this Christmas.


It's a pattern from Anka's Treasures.

 The instructions are not clear on how to add the border for this shape, but I will do the best I can.

The holidays are fast approaching!

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I need to be working on Christmas presents, not Christmas themed things (not doing either, at this point).

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Thanks for the link to Jenny's pillowcase tutorial...wonderful stuff. I enjoyed seeing your autumn collection and now your Christmas. Yes, almost there with thinking of Christmas!