Saturday, September 16, 2017

Roll em, roll em, roll em.

I've started on a project that will take me through the rest of September. Can you guess what I am making?

If you guessed pillowcases, you are right!


It's the All People Quilt Million pillowcase sewathon. I started these and have been working them in assembly line manner. Cut them all out, fold and pin, do the sewing, then press.

Have you been making pillowcases? The best tutorial I've found is from Missouri Star Quilt company. Jenny Doan makes it looks so easy and it comes together quickly.

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What a worthwhile project! Good luck with your sewathon, XOXO

Tanya Rachelle said...

Love this! I'm making some pillow cases myself and you inspired me. Great project to participate in and I may add in a few extras for Christmas gifts!
~Tanya

Barb said...

I enjoy making pillowcases....I will check out the tutorial....thanka