Monday, December 11, 2017

Pumpkin Pie Cake


My daughter makes this yummy dessert recipe. With the holidays very soon upon us, this is one recipe you will want to make. This is almost like a pumpkin pie cobbler. Try it warm from the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Pumpkin Pie Cake

Ingredients:
2 (15 oz) can canned pumpkin puree
1 (12 fluid oz) can evaporated milk
3 eggs
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 (18.25 oz) package yellow cake mix
3/4 cup butter
1 cup chopped nuts

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease one 9 x 13 pan
2 In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, salt and pumpkin pie spice. Mix well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle the dry cake mix evenly over the pumpkin mixture. Melt butter and drizzle over the cake mix. Sprinkle nuts over the top.
4. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until done.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

6 comments:

Julierose said...

thank you for sharing what looks like a fabulous recipe. I am going to give this one a try for sure...seeing I love pumpkin pie--this looks great hugs, Julierose

Barb said...

I don't think I have ever had pumpkin pie cake....that gives a HUMMMMMMM sounds delicious

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Sounds delicious. I tried a similar pumpkin crunch dump cake last year and it was so good.

QuiltShopGal said...

Sounds so good I can almost smell it. I love all things pumpkin. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe.

QuiltShopGal
www.quiltshopgal.com

Quilting Nonnie said...

I'm putting this on "to bake" list for Christmas! I can't wait to eat it!

Tangos Treasures said...

Oh that sounds fabulous!
Thanks for sharing!!