Monday, December 4, 2017

Snow Man wrappers

Printable Snowman Candy Bar Wrappers

If you want to make something too adorable for words, and does not involve sewing, check out these Snow Man Candy Wrappers.  I made mine with those 99c stretchy gloves. Just stick one on as a hat and tie it up at the top.  The fingers will look like the fringe on the pattern.  What a great little stocking stuffer or quick gift for that special child in your life :-)

I'm posting a second link in case the first one doesn't work.

Snow Man

2 comments:

Barb said...

Those are adorable

Tangos Treasures said...

I'm living in NC now, born in CT, raised in NJ Navy brat. My DH passed on Thanksgiving day 2010 so Christmas decorating has been sparse. I really need to get that holiday spirit back!!
Thanks for the chance!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!