Monday, June 3, 2019

Driftwood Bay

Driftwood Bay -- Irene Hannon


Irene Hannon is an exceptional author. Each one of her books have held great interest in my opinion. Driftwood Bay is one of those novels that keeps you in the heart of the story.

Jeanette and Logan cross paths in Hope Harbor. They each have walked through pain and sorrow, but each one tries to start a new life after great loss. Ms. Hannon beautifully weaves a story of love, forgiveness and second chances. I loved the little bit of humor that lightens throughout the story. Hannon's characters are well developed and interesting, including the adventures with the dog named Toby. Good story, well worth the read.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

0 comments: