Saturday, November 16, 2019

A time away

We had an opportunity to get away for a few days.  All in the comfort of our own little mobile cottage.


In the mornings, before we would open the blinds and curtains, we let the sun shine in through the port holes.  What a lovely wake up call.
We enjoyed breakfast in our little kitchen.  The dinette is the perfect size for two.
When we arrived at our destination, we set up for the duration.
Everything set up so nicely. Nice balmy weather in the mid 70's.
My hubby was participating in a sporting event, so every morning I would sit in this little spot, letting the sun warm me as I read a book by one of my favorite authors.  I also sewed down another Christmas gift.

Hope you are having a good weekend

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely...…...enjoy. I am living in the land of DEEP FREEZE at the moment.

Sam I Am...... said...

Where did you go and where do you live? Cute little mobile home!

Farm Quilter said...

Nice Airstream!! How lovely to be where the weather is nice and warm!! Looks like the perfect way to wake up!!

gailss said...

Nice relaxing way to get away and enjoy some quiet time....looks enjoyable!

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Love your Airstream!! It's beautiful!!

Allie said...

Oh that is a gorgeous camper - your own mobile cottage, love it! I enjoyed your pictures of the quilt shop and all your lovely projects!