Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Protecting Tanner Hollow

I love a good mystery. And Lynette Eason certainly delivered with Protecting Tanner Hollow. A fast paced, wonderful collection of four suspense novellas.

Each novella draws you in to a small town, Tanner Hollow, and introduces you to several characters, Each are well developed with interesting plots. Mystery and romance runs concurrently through out the stories. Although somewhat connected, each story is a stand alone read.

I've read a couple of Miss Eason's novels but this one by far was the most grabbing to me. Although each story is short, they play out well with a satisfying ending. A good clean enjoyable book, that will keep you guessing.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All thoughts and opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

0 comments: