Friday, March 5, 2021

Make Their Day

 



Make Their Day by Karen Ehman is 101 different ways to love others well. And this book surely follows through.

Inspirational, I loved how Karen took every day ways to bless others. It was amazing how little simple ideas generated creativity. Some at low or no cost. Yet they significantly show love to your family, friends, neighbors, even strangers. 

Although it is not a big book, it was a quick read, and a handy reference to check back for reinforcement. My favorite one was "Notice the necessary people". Karen shares about Mr. Brown Day, when her family honored their post man. It was touching how she looked beyond herself and into the face of others who serve us faithfully.

I think Make Their Day would be a great book to give to friends and relatives. After all we could all use 101 ways to bring joy to someone's day.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley and the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I try to notice and say the clerk's name at every store.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I hope the comments are working now.