Thursday, October 14, 2021

Block Party

 I recently came across two lone blocks. I have no idea when I made them or what they were for. But  decided they needed a home.

As three would be better than two, I made another block getting a simple pattern from the Block Party book.


Looking through the book, I found a pattern for a table runner that looked like it might work. 

Now to find fabric to match.

This is what I came up with.


What do you think?

                                Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?


6 comments:

GCamden said...

It looks great.

Darlene S said...

Woop, woop. What a beautiful table runner. And your 3rd block works so well it was as if it was made at the same time that the first two were made. Really beautiful. And what an excellent way to use those blocks.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

What a nice block to make a pair a trio for your runner! Great job!

Michelle said...

Yes, you can get a whoop, whoop. You're table runner looks fantastic!! Love how you put the orphan blocks to use.

Linda said...

It looks great!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Great finish! I'm glad your are sewing again.