Monday, March 11, 2024

Making progress

 Over the weekend I pieced another nursing home Christmas quilt.


I loved the colors and the 10" squares were already cut out. I have enough squares to make another one.

                                       Sew and Tell
                                       NTT
                                      Midweek Makers
                                      Put Your Foot Down

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday



3 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Pretty soft color combinations,I've been working on quilt blocks for different quilts all day

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That is so very sweet - its a beautiful color combo! and will be so cherished

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

It's so pretty and quick because the squares were already cut! Well done!