Monday, January 30, 2012

More scraps!

Have you been following the Scrap projects at Pleasant Home ?? This morning she posted these beautiful bags made by Shelby Mine . What is so neat about these bags is that Sheri's scraps were mostly 1.5" strips left over from the Charm Squares she used in her purses.

Now how many times have you made a project using Charm packs and had those little 1.5" pieces left over? What a great way to use them up :-)

There are so many great ideas for using up scraps out in blog land right now. Lots of books are being published. Some of which are previewed at Quilty Pleasures. I don't know about you, but I do much better with visual helps.

Have a happy quilting day!!

3 comments:

Allie said...

I've started saving my scraps, so I'm loving all the inspiration in blogland recently! That Ruby is so pretty!

Denise :) said...

There are lots and tons of clever ideas out there ... thank you for directing me to some more!! :)

Susan said...

I save little scraps and it is nice to see what can be made with them. I am so in love with Ruby right now!