Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Win Win!!

There is something fun about receiving a package in the mail.  It's like opening a present at Christmas.  Yesterday there was a box at my front door.  This is what was inside!

A prize I won from the Golden Quilters Awards.  SewCalGal hosts these Awards every year and there are many many wonderful sponsors, one of which is Aurifil. 

Don't these colors look yummy!! I can't wait to try these Aurifil threads.  I have heard such great reviews from other quilters.

And now the winners of The Giving Quilt -

and

I will notify you by emailPlease send me your mailing addresses.

BTW, I drew two names that were no-reply bloggers, which left me no choice but to draw new winners.  If you never win a giveaway that you have entered, have you checked to see if your account is set up as NO-REPLY??  SewCalGal has a great article on how to find out and fix this problem.  I'm sorry that the first winners did not have a way to be contacted, but you can check your account HERE.

Have a Happy Quilting Day!!

11 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Oh PRISM is certainly a beautiful thread pack. Enjoy!

And, I so hate it when we draw a winner that can't be contacted (e.g. no-reply bloggers). Very sad in deed.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Denise in PA said...

What a beautiful box of Aurifil! A great prize! And, I am just thrilled to have won a copy of The Giving Quilt - thank you so much (I did email you!)

andsewon said...

Congrats to you on your win! Pretty threads.

Crispy said...

Oooo lovely threads!! What a wonderful win...Congrats!!

Crispy

Jean(ie) said...

Congrats! That's a HUGE win!

The tip right-most color was one I named for an Aurifil Contest. It was Biscotti.

This thread geek loves LOVES Aurifil thread!!!!! It's the best!

sunny said...

What yummy colors!!

Quilting Babcia said...

Congratulations on your win! I received mine yesterday too, and love Aurifil threads!

Michele said...

Congrats on the win. And yes NPRs make it a bit more difficult for those of us hosting giveaways.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

Congratulations on your win! You will LOVE the Aurifil thread. =D

Allie said...

Congratulations on your great win, hon!!! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

Congrats to all of the winners!