Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Frenzy

What have you been doing this week??  After returning from a much needed vacation, I find myself organizing, organizing, organizing! 

businesses,females,juggling,metaphors,offices,organizing,persons,prioritizing,women

Now what would prompt this mad cap insanity?  Company coming............. yep the great motivator :-)

But in a few days I want to share with you some of the places I visited while we were away. 

architecture,buildings,businesses,display windows,fabric stores,fabrics,households,persons,retail businesses,sewing,shoppers,shops,storefronts,stores,text 
 There are some amazing Quilt shops involved!  So stay tuned.

Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

Allie said...

ROFL - nothing like company coming to get you motivated! Anymore, that's the ONLY thing that motivates me. *G* Enjoy, can't wait to see where you went!

Barb said...

Nothing like company coming to get the gears going.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Enjoy your company!

Tanna at The Brick Street Bungalow said...

I NEED to be doing some organizing instead of sitting here with my coffee enjoying the visiting of blogs! LOL! blessings ~ tanna