Monday, January 26, 2015

Good Monday Morning!

I'm sorry that I have been so quiet these past two weeks.  Since the passing of a near and dear family member, there has been a lot going on with arrangements and helping in other ways.  It can be a tiring and emotional time for family members.

But I am here today to announce the winner of my Sock Hop Blog Hop.  Thank you to each one who visited during the blog hop.  It was fun seeing the different patterns made up in the beautiful Island Batik fabrics.  The random generator picked Peggy.  She has an amazing blog called World of Charity Stitching, and I would ask that you stop by and pay her a visit.
World of Charity Stitching

The blog consists of an online group who enjoy making and distributing to those in need.  And it appears to be worldwide.

Wishing you a terrific week.  And Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Tanna said...

I am so very sorry for your loss, Jocelyn. May the Lord bless you with strength and comfort and peace.

Congratulations to Peggy! blessings ~ tanna

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sorry for the loss of your family member. Take time to recover.

Sharon said...

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. May the Lord keep you strong. Congrats to Peggy. I did check in every day of the sock hop, but didn't enter any of the drawings.