Saturday, January 31, 2015

Inspire your Heart

Today is Inspire Your Heart with Art day.  I am not an artist, but with Valentine's Day so close, I thought I would share this quilt with you.


I made this quilt for my late Mother in love several years ago.  She had undergone open heart surgery, and when I found this pattern in a book by Gai Perry, I couldn't resist making it for her.

So go be inspired by something beautiful today.  And be sure to share that beauty with someone else.

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

What a wonderful quilt for your mother.

Cathy said...

I'm sure she cherished it. Hugs

Unknown said...

Beautiful quilt! :)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

What a simple yet beautiful quilt ... and I beg to differ, we quilters ARE artists ... our medium is fabric.

Tanna said...

I know your momma treasured your thoughtfulness and the love that went into that beautiful heart. blessings ~ tanna

Allie said...

What a beautiful quilt - and beautiful daughter-in-law, to make that for her.