Friday, January 18, 2019

I Love You, Funny Bunny

I so enjoy reviewing books for different publishing houses. Lately I started reviewing kids books, and they have been so much fun.

I Love You, Funny Bunny is the latest children's book I reviewed. Beautifully written and illustrated by talented Sean Julian.  Starting out with "I love you, Funny Bunny, from your whiskers to your toes." Such heartwarming prose, this delightful children's book is one that will warm a child's heart and imagination. It can be a bond between a child and parent, or a grandparent. Fun and whimsical, I love the positive character qualities that are expressed throughout the book. We need more books like this for our children.


I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

3 comments:

QuiltShopGal said...

Sounds like a fun book and "must have" for those with small kids. I want to pick up a copy as a gift for a friend. She was a kindergarten school teacher, whom I remember she'd tell her own kids "I love you funny bunny". Now she has her first grandson, whom I'm sure she'd love to read this book to.

Carol Swift said...

Looks like a sweet book and anything with a bunny is my kind of thing, especially a funny bunny!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I'd love to review kids books. Then I could video my reading them for my granddaughter (who lives over 3500 miles away).