Monday, May 6, 2019

Birdhouse Quilts

Traveling over the past week, I was delighted when my hubby stopped at a few quilt shops along the way.

Our first stop was at the Birdshouse Quilt shop in Byron Georgia. What a delightful shop it is, too. The staff is very friendly and the prices are reasonable.




We had stopped here last year on our way home from another trip. I loved the shop and found lots of creative inspiration. They had a ton of mark down fabric, which I am assuming they are preparing for the spring lines. I bought a pair of machine quilting gloves and a couple of pieces of fabric.

Don't you love to stop and shop when you travel?

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Oh yes, love those shops, but even better, your DH stopped!

Farm Quilter said...

I love to shop hop whenever I go on trips!! Amazing the difference in what shops carry from Washington to Florida!!