Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Taking a tour

Taking a tour of quilt shops as we travel, we find all kinds of different places.

The day we stopped in at Sew Blessed, the shop was packed with ladies. After walking around for a few minutes I asked one of the ladies, what was going on? Was there a sale? No she said. A bus!!

So I ended up just looking around a bit, because there was no way I was going to be able to cut in a line for cutting and purchasing :-)


This next one was my favorite.


It was a nice quilt shop with a nice selection of fabric. It was the first one I ever found with Thimble Blossoms fabric.Maybe next time we are in the area, I will stop and shop.



3 comments:

Barb said...

What a fun shop,too bad they were crowded....

Allie said...

That looks like a very fun place - love that tulip quilt!!!

gailss said...

It looks like my kind of shop...oh wait....all shops are my kind of shops. love all their fabrics that you showed....thanks