Monday, October 21, 2019

Aiming for Love




Wow! This has to be one of the most refreshing stories I've read in a long time.

Aiming for Love by Mary Connealy is the story of three sisters, living in a remote mountain their whole lives. When Dave Warden comes in search of pasture land for his cattle, he finds himself captured by Jo. This wild hunter, who moves silently through the forest. Jo is curious and fascinated by Dave. Her sisters are more resistant to having strangers from the outside world.

This is the first novel by Mary Connealy that I have read.and it was certainly very enjoyable. The budding romance between Jo and Dave are a hallmark as the attraction between them grows. As Jo invites Dave's family into her home, sister Ursula's fears escalate. And little Ilsa's medical prowess takes the Warden family by storm. This story has so many new and refreshing twists. A total delight. I loved it. Looking forward to the next one in the series.

I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from Net Galley and the publisher. All views expressed are my honest opinion.

1 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Mary is a great author. Every book I've read of hers is a keeper.