Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Amazng quilters!

 

Isn't it amazing to see how many quilters have stepped up to the plate to make masks? I commend each and every one of you. You have once again shown how compassionate and generous you all are.

I have contacted the ones who asked for the Batik fabric except for two. Sew Happy and Carline did not leave any contact information, so I am asking once again. If you would like to have a small portion of the batiks please leave your email or send me your mailing address. I will hold them until tomorrow or I will distribute with the others who requested. Thanks so much.

Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

dortha said...

I would love some pieces of your batiks for masks. At the start I made masks with elastic. Ran out of elastic and am now making them with ties. I didn’t use batiks so I have none. 9 x 15 masks on mask and ties can be made of something else. Thank you so much. dorthac at aol.com

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I've been sewing lots of face masks. My little guild has been making them, and I'm distributing them to various area nurses, etc. I started adding batiks to one side, since it is such a tight weave. I've been using my looser weave fabrics for the fabric ties. Now to go finish MY masks (we always do our own stuff last).

JLattrell@gmail.com said...

Hi, the fabric arrived yesterday. Thank you. It will be used for masks going to the food bank.