Friday, July 10, 2020

Needs a new home



A year and a half ago I bought a Handi Quilter Sweet Sixteen sit down quilting machine. In that time I have not quilted many quilts, but have come to the realization that I don't love long arm quilting. Since having surgery after breaking my right wrist, I find that machine quilting has been taxing. To the point that I've not been doing much sewing or quilting.

So if anyone is interested, or knows of someone who would be interested, please contact me. The machine comes with table overlay for glide, upgraded cabinet with hydraulic lift, opens to 61" wide x 35" deep. Separate Bobbin winder, extra bobbins, needles, cone threads, Horizontal Spool Pin to use with regular thread, DVD, and Instruction manual.


 I have the original boxes and will drive a reasonable distance to deliver but would prefer you to come and try the machine and pick up. I live in central Florida.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

Anyone who gets this machine is going to be very lucky. I've had my Handi Quilter since 2006. They are a good, quality product which I highly recommend. It looks like your machine has all the bells and whistles. Take good care.

Jacqueline said...

Wish I lived near you..

QuilterMary said...

Are you on Facebook? Check out M&M Sew Charming and ask to join ... we started as a way to keep our guild connected but its grown beyond our expectations. Also ... Seaside Piecemakers Quilt Guild (Brevard County) has a public Facebook page - you could post the HQ there. I LOVE my Handiquilter Avante.