Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Puzzled

I have been doing puzzles. It helps to keep my mind busy on days when I am at home, and I so enjoy doing them.

This lady was a little bit of a challenge. But I finally did finish it.

I thought this one would be hard with all the solid colors of yellow and gold.

But it went together beautifully.

Then this one ...........


There were so many people in this puzzle.  It was fun to find the people as it came together.

Lastly, this hot air balloon puzzle was one that went together so quickly.


Thank you Dollar store for inexpensive puzzles. Is doing puzzles something that you enjoy? I find that if I pace myself I can see the "whole" picture.  Have fun!

2 comments:

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Good luck with the Dirty Dozen challenge. That will be fun to see what you choose. And a fun way to get those pesky WIPs moved along. I love doing jigsaws...a special way to relax and I usually listen to something while doing them.I always have one "on the go". I buy some at the thrift stores and so far, they are new, never opened.

Lori said...

I love to do jigsaws. So relaxing. But, I have to complete them in one sitting and cannot leave them unattended for more than a few moments, as I have one cat who is addicted to them. There must be a corner full of puzzle pieces somewhere in my house, but I can't find it. Once Kitty takes a piece, it seems to vanish forever.