Friday, July 1, 2022

The Dirty Dozen

 I recently learned about the Dirty Dozen, hosted by Country Threads. Every year starting in July, you select 12 projects and put them on a list. It runs until next July. Each month Mary chooses a number and quilters work on that project. This year she has added a second option where you can choose a color to work on a new project. At the end of the month you send a picture of your project.

As I have several UFO's (although I don't think I have 12), I would like to jump on to this challenge and see if I can work on finishing quilts. If I don't have enough to complete the 12, I can choose the color to work on. Big and lofty plans but hopefully it will motivate me to complete these quilt tops that keep hanging around.  There are no rules, just a fun game to inspire quilters.

1 comments:

Lori said...

I have a whopping 28 UFOs (I'm a serial starter), so I should consider participating in this challenge. But, it would probably mean finishing my UFO for the month before I allowed myself to do anything else...real discipline!