Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Sew much fun!

 A friend of mine passed along some quilt panels. I found this Christmas apron, which I made for my granddaughter.

We had a lovely time making cookies. 


                                                        Sew much fun!

                                       Sew and Tell

                                      Can I Get a Whoop Whoop?

                                      Finished or not Friday

                                      Peacock Party


6 comments:

Helenchaffin said...

Oh what a fun time! How precious to instill sweet memories

Patty McDonald said...

You get a whoop whoop for the cute apron and a triple whoop for the adorable granddaughter. She looks so pleased with her baked cookies. Have a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.

Elizabeth V Kelbaugh said...

Cute apron on an adorable GD. It is a special time to bake with them.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

That apron is cute - but oh my - she is PRECIOUS!!! what a sweet little smile!!!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

I wish my grandkids were close. Enjoy your time with yours.

JOY @ http://joysjotsshots.blogspot.com/ said...

What a great surprise that turned out for your grand daughter.