Friday, January 19, 2024

A surprise

 Christmas has come and gone, but I neglected to share what my sweet hubby gave me. I have always admired the antique thread boxes. We have seen them throughout our travels. And last year, when we were in Texas, we found a small one.


I was quite pleased to bring it home.

But THIS Christmas hubby surprised me yet again. This one made it's way to my sewing room.

Woo-hoo! Isn't it a beauty? It was a total surprise. 

Hope you are staying warm and having a happy quilting day :-)



2 comments:

Patty McDonald said...

That is a lovely thread box! The oak is beautiful. I can't make out what the bottom drawer says but I love the script embossed on each drawer.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Wow! Both of those are lovely! I keep hoping that one of these days I'll find one for an affordable price. Congrats!