Monday, August 26, 2024

Recovered!

 What a week! No, no sewing going on this past week. I was busy recovering from Covid. It was a rough few days, and it left me feeling weak and tired. But after two weeks of confinement (one week caring for my hubby and then one week for me) I finally broke out and went with my daughter furniture hunting. 

One fun thing that happened was the delivery of my Fat Quarter Shop Sew Sampler box.

I only opened the box but it looks like a fun assortment. I love my Olfa rotary cutters and I look forward to using this one for tight quarters.

Thanks for hanging with me. I hope to get back to sewing and quilting. I need to make a baby quilt in the next couple of weeks. 

So Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

wonderful news - great to hear you're feeling good again!

Karen S said...

Good to know you are feeling better and getting back to normal.