Saturday, February 26, 2011

Would you follow...........

While driving down the Interstate yesterday, on my way to the local quilt show, I was quickly catching up with this.........


How would you like to be trailing a Coffee tanker? Maybe it was heading to the Quilt show to fill everyone up with caffeine??

Actually no, it went straight when I turned off.

Here is a picture of the Opportunity Quilt that was being offered.

I will share more pictures next week. But for today, don't forget to sign up for my giveaway.

or

Do not sign up on this post but hop over here. I will close the comments tomorrow at 5:00 pm EST and announce the winner on Monday :-)

Have a great quilting weekend!

7 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I LOVE it! A coffee tanker? Lead me to it!!! *lol*

The Opportunity Quilt is stunning... thanks for sharing the photo...

Quilthaze said...

Ha ha, a tanker load of coffee - that should keep me stitching all through the night! The Opportunity quilt is amazing.

Allie said...

I have never, ever seen a coffee tanker - how interesting! LOVE that quilt!

Anonymous said...

What a cute new header you have! I serously need to do some "upgrading." lol
Coffee Tanker? How odd!

Loris said...

I've never seen a coffee tanker either. What a hoot! I bet it draws some attention!

Crispy said...

ICK Coffee LOL. WOW that opportunity quilt is amazing!!

Crispy

Talin's Corner said...

I have never seen a coffee tanker. Great pics, just one questions, who is taking them?