Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's supposed to be Spring!!

This morning it was 46 degrees here in the middle of Florida!! I thought it was supposed to be Spring! Whoever left the back door open, please be kind enough to close it. My impatients, bougainvilleas, tomatoes, cucumbers and gardenias would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read my review of the fabric glue stick Lapel Stick. It was fun to work with, and even more fun to do the review. So the random generator picked two winners. # 3 and # 48. Freda and Nancy, please send me your mailing addresses and I will get these out in the mail :-)

And if you have not taken a look at the Virtual Design Wall, please take a moment to check it out. If you would like to be entered for a free one year subscription, please leave a comment on Monday's post. If you have any suggestions or comments about this concept, I would love to hear what you think.

Enjoy your day! Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Yea! ...for me!!! Can't wait to try out the Lapel Stick! Thanks so much!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats to both winners! Thanks again for the review.

Talin's Corner said...

I am sure it is a lot warmer in Florida than up north!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I loved today's weather. I'm a bit further north and I'm not looking forward to the heat wave that is sure to smack us soon.

Allie said...

46! That's Michigan weather, lol! I hope it warms up for you. Congrats to the winners!

Sheila said...

Hope it warms up for your weekend.
Congratulations to the winners.

Crispy said...

Sorry for the cool down Jocelyn, it may have been my fault, I've been praying for warmer temps up here and we actually hit the mid 50's. I'll send some of the temps back down....soon LOL.

Crispy

SewCalGal said...

I agree...way too cold for Springtime. Cold here in So. Cal. too!

Fun review & giveaway. Congratulations to all the winners. Thanks Jocelyn.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Denise :) said...

We finally got spring temps, and along came the rain again! Sheesh! Hugs! :)

Val said...

We are at the "Hilton" (hunting cabin) and it is in the 80's.... HOT! I will send some down your way!!!