Saturday, April 28, 2012

A Free Resouce

Did you know there is a free resource guide as close as your nearest JoAnn's Fabric store??

Today I stopped in at JoAnn's to pick up sewing machine needles. I was not too sure what I needed, so I picked up the Machine Needles Guide found right in front of the notions section.

As I looked around, I noticed there were lots of these little pamphlets available with so many different titles.

Machine Needles guide
All About Pins guide
Hand Needles guide
Fabric Adhesives guide
Sewing tools, Marking essentials, Elastics, Fasteners, Cover buttons, Omnigrid Rulers and many more.

I couldn't help but think how these little pamphlets are a helpful FREE tool when you are shopping and have a question about which one to use.

And an update on my GIFT for one of my readers. A couple of weeks ago I offered a one years subscription to Quiltmaker magazine. A lot of things happened during those two weeks, but I did draw a name and tried to contact the winner. That person never responded to my email, so I drew another name. And believe it or not, the second person never responded either. They say that the third time is the charm. So......... the winner of the one year subscription is.........

Amy of A {Redeemed} Quilting Sheep.

Stop by and visit her beautiful blog and tell her "hi!".

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Barb said...

I thought those were patterns, I will have to pay attention next time I am there.

Congrats to the winner!

Allie said...

They have a ton of free pattern sheets too, in all departments - great stuff, love it! Congrats to your third [and hopefully final] winner, lol!

A Colorful World said...

Thanks for the info! I had never noticed these flyers.

Becky said...

Thanks for this great tip! I can never keep the facts about needle sizes straight. Next trip to "the J store" I'll look for those pamphlets! Did you make it to Paducak this year? I was aching to go, but it didn't work this year. Luckily, there is always next year....

Take care,
Becky

Decor To Adore said...

I will keep my eye out for the guides thank!

I will be having a Mother's Day giveaway this next Friday with glimpses of whats up for grabs all this week. :)

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Would you believe that they closed our JoAnn store here in my town. Now we have to get on the freeway and travel to get to one..and not sure how long that one will be there. Hopefully forever! I am SO upset.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Yea Amy! She is worthy of the subscription!